Wednesday, April 1, 2009

update on photos.

here are a couple pics that friends of ours were kind enough to take for us... we did a little formal photo shoot at a farm nearby & the light was incredible.


see the belly's getting biiig :)

& one sweet photo of some cute things we've received so far. i can't start my nesting because our room mate hasn't moved out yet... but i decided i'd make a clothesline in the soon to be nursery & hang up a few onsies... this stuff is just too cute!


the first one my best bud from highschool, will & his wife, hannah, sent me says: my heart belongs to a photographer :)

the second one, clients of mine that are getting married in may gave us says: ask me about my compost pile... how freakin hillarious is that?

the third little item is peanut's first cloth diaper cover! a hammy down from some frisbee friends.

& the last one my sister gave us at christmas says: little peanut. aw.

the rest of the goodies are in a tupperware bin awaiting to be displayed or used. my office is quickly being inundated with stuff! peanut will have way more stuff than bryan requires & almost more than me :)

No comments: