Monday, August 10, 2009

miller's

my mom's youngest brother david was out here on business with his family so they stopped by to meet finn. they bought him his first wooden train set :)

i use to babysit for these kiddos when they were tots & now they're holding my tot. life is weird.
michael, kate & ryanne





the "i think you're alright" test from skye. if she ends up between your legs, you're golden.

finn can't wait to meet the rest of you crazy miller's, resch's, meyer's & paris' in two weeks!!!!

on a serious note.
today is the anniversary of my grandmother's passing. i love & miss you grandma.
on that same day, four years ago bryan moved us out here with our uhaul...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Megan,
My husband Owen works with your friend Jenny Sevcik which is how I came across your blog. I've been following since Finn's birth and have really enjoyed everything I've read! I'm due with our first Sept. 23 - a girl.
You are a great photographer and your stories are so well written! You've really inspired me to work hard to do this birth naturally. I will be delivering in a hospital but I still hope to have as natural a birth as possible.
Sincerely,
Jamie Covington