Wednesday, August 11, 2010

the boy with 15 birthday parties.

we threw finn one last birthday party with all of his friends in phoenix. he is spoiled! we said no presents, but they're stubborn and didn't listen. he got books, a xylophone, a red wagon that he LOVES, stuffed animals, cash towards this awesome kitchen set that i lust over! and more. SPOILED. we're going to have to start that donating 5 toys next year :)

some of our friends that came. marnie, kace, melissa & emma.

stoli thought finn needed some broccoli.

yep that's what i thought.

i made finn a mini vegetable cake. no cool drawing this time- just "huck finn" at the request of an ultimate player. which ended up looking like *uck finn- but i didn't take a picture of it so we have no proof. on purpose!!!!

as i was bringing him the cake, it jumped out of my hands & onto his chest. i quickly picked it back up. mmmm. he didn't mind.

nom nom nom.


i have this picture that i cherish of my parents & me on my first birthday. they're both looking at me. i asked my friend jill, our personal documetor!, to try & replicate it. this is what she got.
i love it.

& here's my picture.

feeding skye.

& then he'd try to lick his fingers. so now he's mad at me for stopping him.

marnie & kace.

the rest of the kids stayed in the living room. loving finn's casa.
freinds: sarah, myra, isabelle, nathan.

& some of the adults too. hi hannah! more friends: another sarah, cathi & tyler.



josiah baby stepping it to bigger books. we're so proud of him.
moni & finn.



what a happy, loved little boy. thank you friends for celebrating his first year of life with us!

1 comment:

Amber said...

That just makes me miss you guys and Phoenix!