Tuesday, October 26, 2010

goodlord it's been awhile.

i do apologize. i have completely neglected you. but for good reason. my one & only cherished little sister got married this past weekend. i had a few responsibilities for the wedding that had to be taken care of before hand & lots of work. i've had several portrait sessions & needed to complete all of the weddings i'd shoot thus far. that means all personal things like this blog took the back burner.

i thought i'd give you one lil teaser as an apology.

my favorite image so far from steph's wedding.

it was an amazing day.


i will surely be writing more & publishing more images as i catch up on everything!

thanks for being patient.

on a side note- i left my phone in the airport on the way to the wedding last wed evening. i unfortunately didn't report it missing until today (too busy!!!) and the nice person that picked it up proceeded to make lots of international phone calls from it. i might be responsible since i didn't report it in a timely fashion. does he not understand how important my sister's wedding is/was?! sheesh. anyways- what that means now is my phone is suspended until it's all figured out & i get a new one. that also means i don't have your number. if you'd like me to have it please email me your number. what a pain!!!
m

1 comment:

stephani resch said...

amazing.

more! more! more! pawease.

love you.