Saturday, January 28, 2012

actual halloween.

my aunt teecee & uncle david were in town for a friends wedding, so they tagged along with us! we spend the day playing at their hotel pool & then came home in time to meet daddy & put on our outfits & hit some houses. i had planned to make me different fruits & treats just like in the book & make bryan some railroad crossing bars but i ran out of time. one year we'll participate... that was my favorite part as a kid- seeing what my aunts and uncles would dress up as. my mom(especially) & dad always went all out. halloween is HUGE for my mom's family. my grandparents would dress up. my grandfather, a rather large man, would dress up in my grandmother's lacy pajama's! grandma would wear some mask- but mainly she manned the door & the big pot of chili.

i can't wait to watch my kids grow up loving such a fun holiday!

maya being all witchy!!
maya loving the sunshine & pool!
(from david's ipod)

time to get dressed!
finn's ready!
tehee. uncle david's knee was hurting him. so he sat outside our house & passed candy out while we visited the neighbors!
love this one. we've hit our last house & were heading home.
checking out his loot!

love this holiday. happy belated halloween to you... teehee. ridiculous.

No comments: