Friday, March 16, 2012

new day, new look, more of us

{1.9.12}

i love the pictures in this post. my kids look so angelic & beautiful & happy.
(that is not an everyday occurrence!)
we were hanging out in the backyard, enjoying what is the BEST thing about phoenix. the calm before the storm, the storm being our summers.

ms. maya.

this baby makes me so happy. i'm about to do a post solely on her, but man!
girlfriend likes to slobber & smile, smile & slobber. in no particular order.

it's my lifes mission to get an amazing photo of this kid's eye balls. they are fabulous. i know i can get a better one.

her eyes are a soft gray/blue. sort of the inspiration of the blog color.



finn & kylie. love this series.

this dog has been such an amazing companion.

i'm so grateful my kids have gotten the chance to get to know her.
lil stinker.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK~

finn got these googley eyes in a bday goodie bag. he yelled for me to come in the living room & when i didn't he found me. i laughed for a good 5 minutes.
our lil farmer. we're about to plant some raised bed gardens & i am beyond excited to teach/ learn this useful skill along side my kids.


and to each of you a pb&j kiss :)

No comments: