Sunday, June 10, 2012

mass blog post jan & feb

a massive update. few words, lots of pictures.
looking at these now... i miss that weather. now that we're solidly in the 100's.
maya & kylie. so sweet watching my first baby let my littlest baby poke her & grab her. 


big cheeks!
one of finn's hiding spots.






our friend cam came to visit!
miss amaya came for a playdate.


:)
andy made us crepes while cam & i made dried apples.

promise the crepes were yummy!
hi baby girl!
nice bryan. nice.

cam is an excellent brew master... so it's only appropriate he introduced maya to beer.  ;0

i love her eye balls.

this one makes me smile.
i want that camera.

my lil bald baby.
i don't like valentine's day. i don't like it's forced nature of making you do something for someone. too commercial. i'd prefer a gift the next day when everything is 50% off :) but that's not fair to my kids. when they go to school they're going to get valentines day cards & it's fun to give them as well.  so we made some paper hearts to hang around the house.


maya got pretty good at reaching for things & rolling over!
chelsea, our babysitter, always makes the coolest train tracks.
but they built an awesome train house to go with it this time!
love that face.





1 comment:

Luann said...

I love Brian's picture it reminds me of another certain husband I know