Monday, April 22, 2013

the beginning of our three week trip, october

i couldn't get this to work until now- here's maya learning to walk... love this video!

we flew to louisville for my cousin maria's wedding... which was wonderful.
it was a great week.  i found finn his first pair of converse's, so cool.
bryan & my mom wanted fish... so we hit up kingfish on the river.
playing saxophones...
& air guitars.
played some putt putt
grandpa will have to help him with his technique ;0
wahoo!

                                                                     our sweet lil lady!
 beautiful sunset.
steph & jeff & max came in to be with us :) and ya know for the wedding.
love waking up at my mom's house- we all pile into bed together.
pop & the kiddos.
we hit up the st james court art festival, it'd been years since i'd gone. 
we took max with us- so we had three kids under 3. 
which is why that woman is looking at bryan like that.  :)
baba talking with finn about some cool lizards.
the firefighters were so cool trying to convince finn to sit on the truck.  he wouldn't.
dinner with the meyer's.
great grandpa :)
then we went over to my aunt's house, it was a late night!
my uncle gary & i healing old wounds: when i was young, maybe 8? he asked me to hold my hand up to his. i did. he locked his fingers around my hand & stuck my middle finger up his nose. i was beyong disgusted. i think i hated him for years! he's begging for my forgiveness.
i'm giving it, somewhat unwillingly.
until he tries to pull the same stunt on my kid!!!!!
max a moose.
steph gets back from the rehearsal dinner, missing her babe. 
i think that was the longest she'd been away.

more to come :)

No comments: