Monday, February 22, 2010

9.22.09 forever ago.

my mom and finn are napping together right now, so i thought i'd take a chance to catch up on some blog posts!

this one is from back in sept. i took these on the 22nd. it's amazing to me how much finn has changed in 6 months. here, he's clearly a baby. now, he's a kid. i swear it, he looks like a kid! when that happened slyly under my nose i don't know, but it did.

enjoy this cutie!

after a bath:

love that smirk.

i toucha my toesies.
finn & dada.

i bought this amazing wind chime in a cute store, made, in downtown phx. it's a little cluster branch with lava rocks. the sound is so soothing. i've had it for quite awhile in my office because i liked it so much, but when finn was born we hung it from his fan. now, whenever he's fussy during a diaper change or we just want to see him smile, we chime it. he LOVES it.

sorry so sweet & simple. but sometimes thats what life is. :)

No comments: