Wednesday, April 14, 2010

trip to louisville.

in march we took a quick 3 day trip home.
it was an incredibly busy trip:
my cousin jackie had her wedding shower!
my sis was in town!
i shot two engagement sessions!
and neil & jody came into town!

i have a couple funny pictures of my mother giving finn a bath... but she's wearing an inappropriate shirt! this'll teach her to bathe my child in filth. tehee. i wish i'd taken a picture of her on saturday though- she got the hottest hair cut! my mama is SMOKIN.

we went to visit grandpa at "the garage".

we stayed with my mom until saturday morning. and then headed over for some paris' time. most of these pictures are of the paris'. for some reason i didn't get my camera out much at mi madres.

here's grandma dee comforting finn after mean ol uncle neil threw a ball at finn's head.
neil trying to get back in his good graces. he was forgiven.
aunt jody lovin on her fav nephew.
my favorite nephew.
what was he doing papa ron? i don't remember?!
some irish dance jig.
di's babe.

i love this one because of evelyn. just chilling out- like an adult.

pop!



melissa & i schooled neil in soccer. he could really learn a thing or two from us.
then we flew home because papa was missing his boy.

No comments: