Monday, September 26, 2011

maya's sip & see

one of my favorite peops of all time, tall jill, wanted to throw maya a good ol southern sip n see. steph asked if we could do it while she was in town because she wanted to meet my close girlfriends.

it was a lovely party & jill again went overboard. she knows how to spoil her friends something bad. & we love her for it!

she knows how obsessed with hummingbirds my family is & so she made a hummingbird cake. it was delicious!


here's a pic of the whole spread. the chicken salad was yummy, my mouth is watering thinking of it now!
melissa (the one & only emma's mama), heather, maya & marnie.
& marnie's lil man kace.

lil buttercup was sleepy & barely woke up for her party.
but jill woke her up anyways.
love this one!
my friend sarah's lil man, emerson! watch out for those eyeballs, they'll melt ya.
she tried to hold maya but emerson wasn't having it. i'm your baby!!!
short jill, who was there to document maya's arrival & now they've got a special bond :)

jill eating her sister's face. sweet moment, really? don't you think erin?
arielle's baby was due like then!!! but that lil pumpkin took her time coming out.
tall jill came in to talk while i was feeding maya. since she's an amazing photographer she saw this light & ran to grab her camera! i'm so thankful she did because it's a beautiful moment of me & my girl.
thanks jill, for a beautiful morning! you are too good to me.
jill is for hire for all your party needs. well, not really, but she should be because she is fabulous at it!!!!!

No comments: