Wednesday, April 18, 2012

a few portraits...

{2.9.12}

the wild flowers were awesome... maya was extra cute, an adorable outfit that i bought her from kate quinn was about to burst from the seams so it was time for a portrait session.

a dress i got at my favorite second hand store, hissyfits.


another cute dress from good will :)

& here's the adorable outfit that i got from kate quinn. i made the headband to go with it. i'm all for my daughter being feminine without being over the top girlie... it's tom boy in me.

sweet girl.

:)

this headband was a little too big :)

we continued the session at home with finn... i love their relationship.


happy wednesday to you!

1 comment:

ruth said...

Love them all! Your headband is superb. If Dos is a girl, I might try to get you to sell me one of your adorable headbands. Such cute kids!